If you’re shopping for the perfect toy for a five-year-old in your life, you may be overwhelmed with choices. You could go the easy way and just give them “something”, but the more you know about the toys that five-year-olds think are “cool”, the more gift you get. If finding the best gift for Christmas 2010 is important to you, read on.
Best toys for 5 year olds in 2010
Here are some of the must-have toys for five-year-olds in 2010.
- Vtech Kidizoom multimedia digital camera (camouflage) – With a fantastic color scheme and the ability to take real digital photos, this baby digital camera is sure to be a hit with any five-year-old.
- Kid Galaxy Morphibians Gator Radio controlled vehicle – For kids aged 5 and up there haven’t been too many RC toys in the past. Today, the Morphibians line allows little ones to have fun with radio controlled cars without the fear of breaking small parts on more expensive models.
- Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Mr. Squiggles – Yes, these cute little robot pets are still around – and warm as ever with little kids. You may want to check out the new Kung Zhu hamsters that are equipped for battle. Either way, these are great, inexpensive toys that will be popular again in 2010.
- LEGO Ultimate building set – 405 pieces – This basic block set is a classic toy that will be loved by most five-year-olds. Comes with a large tub for easy cleaning. If you want to see if your five-year-old will like Lego bricks or not, this is a great way to introduce them to LEGO.
- BOX OF FLAMERS Rocky the robot truck – Ah, the good old dump truck finally updated. Most 5-year-olds will love playing with this unloading truck that has tons of other features.
- Recreation Sheriff Woody – This extra large (16 inch) Toy Story Woody doll has a string that makes Woody say a lot of different phrases, much to the delight of most children.
If you pay attention to the advertisements and look around, you will see these and many other toys for five-year-olds all over the place. By knowing a little about the guy who gets the gift, you can get something they’ll love to play with for months to come.